Having trouble logging into Blackboard for the first time? Follow our simple guide to get started!
Here’s how to log in if you are doing so for the first time:
1. Visit: blackboard.lincoln.ac.uk
2. First, you will need to reset your default password. Click on “Click here to Set Password” under the “First Time Here?” button.
3. You will be taken to a Sign In screen. Enter your details into the boxes:
Email: Enter your full University email address. This will have been provided to you in your joining instructions. e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Old Password: Enter your default password. This will be your date of birth written in this format: April021995 (MonthDDYYYY) Ensure you use a capital letter for the start of your birth month.
New Password: Enter a new password. Please make it strong by ensuring it contains:
– At least 8 characters
– An uppercase and lowercase letter
– A number
– A special character (e.g. ?!/*£$)
Top Tip: Remember your email is “@students” – not “@student”!
4. Click “Submit”. You can now log in to Blackboard!
5. Return to the Blackboard login screen and enter your User ID number and your new password.
6. Click “Login”.
Still need help? Give us a call on 01522 88 6500 or email email@example.com