As a University of Lincoln Student or Staff member, you are eligible to use many free-to-use software and services, including the fantastic Microsoft Office 365.
Sign in now and take advantage of this FREE world-leading office software!
Office 365 access includes the Microsoft Office suite and OneDrive cloud storage. Here’s how to take advantage of these features:
- Visit 365.lincoln.ac.uk
- Sign in with your University email address and password e.g. email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (if you are a member of staff).
You will be forwarded to an area where you can download Microsoft Office applications and access your online storage and email.
To download Office Applications:
- Click the ‘Install Office’ button in the top right corner and select from “Office 365 apps” or “Other installation options”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
You will be provided with 1TB of personal online storage space through Microsoft OneDrive. This online storage space can be used to store, share, sync & backup your personal files.
To use OneDrive:
- Visit 365.lincoln.ac.uk and sign in (as above).
- Click on the OneDrive icon.
- Click on the New or Upload buttons to add files to your OneDrive.
Office 365 also contains a range of collaboration tools you can use to work with others, such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint.