Adobe CC Staff Benefits
Eligible Staff can access the brilliant world leading software from Adobe, to assist them with creative Teaching and Learning experiences along with self-development opportunities. ICT Services, HR and LALT work very closely to enable a fully supported IT benefit, that can make a real difference and new development possibilities for its Staff.
- Adobe InDesign – Publish Online is a service accessible from within InDesign CC, which allows users to publish and share documents online created using InDesign effortlessly.
- Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta) is a new solution for designing, prototyping, and sharing user experiences for websites and mobile apps. The Adobe XD Beta release includes both a desktop application and an integrated sharing service, Adobe XD Share Online.
- Adobe Spark is the only integrated web and mobile solution for creating and sharing impactful visual stories. It empowers anyone to create stunning, visual content that engages audiences across multiple social platforms and looks great on any device.
- 100Gb of Online Storage
- Team Projects is an online collaboration service that allows editors and motion graphics artists to work simultaneously in shared team projects. This new service provides version control and quick conflict resolution within Adobe Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC, and Adobe Prelude CC.
What does it include?
SUBSCRIPTION ACCESS – By providing access to the Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription which offers the best Adobe applications, services and 100Gb storage.
TRAINING / PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT – By Adobe Education Exchange, along with scheduled HR / LALT training Sessions.
- Adobe EDEX – Worldwide Online Adobe Education Exchange, which provides Adobe Training, Workshops and Educational Communities. Adobe EDEX is provided by Educators for Educators.
- LALT Workshops – Teaching and Learning Workshops on how to get the best out of the available digital tools.
- HR Development – Bookable Training Sessions run by LALT and other experts.
Eligible teaching staff within all Colleges are available for the Adobe ETLA benefit program to download the latest Adobe Creative Cloud desktop applications for home use.
Nominated University Service Department staff within Marketing, Library, Finance, HR, International Office, Planning & Business Intelligence, Catering, Research & Enterprise, Registry, Graduate School and Estates, are eligible for the Adobe ETLA benefit program, entitling them to download the latest Adobe Creative Cloud (CC) desktop applications for home use. All subscriptions are subject to appropriate nomination/selection and job role/personal development qualification criterion as determined by their Departmental Senior/Nominated Manager.
Each Department will have a limited number of licences allocated, and the licences are subject to availability.*
- Only current permanent contracted employees can access this benefit.
- At this moment in time, the installation of applications are for personal home devices and are not to be installed on University devices.
- The scheme is subject to the overall University Adobe contract, thus availability and is subject to change.
- The scheme may be withdrawn at any time and with limited notice.
* Unfortunately there are not enough Adobe licences to provide this to ALL University staff at this precise moment in time. However, all staff can access the Adobe products via their University desktops.