Visit print.lincoln.ac.uk to access a range of information about printing services available at the University.
Here, you can find information on your account, as well as:
- View your current print history and balance
- Top up your printing credit
- Change your printing pin
- View guides on installing drivers for wireless printing on laptops
- Print via email
- View current price tariffs for printing (depending on paper size)
- Learn about how different printing options work
Printing via Email
When printing via email, it’s important to first ensure your document is the correct size and format (PDF) before printing.
For example, if you are aiming to print in A4, make sure your document size is set to A4.
- Attach the document(s) you want to print to a blank email and send it to email@example.com.
- If it is the first time you are using this feature, you will be asked to register your email address. Follow the instructions provided in the email.
- Find a suitable printer on campus and retrieve your printed document(s).
To log in to a University Printer, simply hold your ID card to the front of the printer, or log in using your University account number and printing PIN (given to you when you enrol).
When selecting a printer, choose \apapercutsite01\pull and print from any printer across campus.
Select the scan option on the printer and lift the lid, placing the page face-down on the glass.
Select the copy option on the printer, place the page in the scanner and choose the number of copies to produce.