Take a look at our Getting Started guide below if you are yet to arrive at the University. We also have a selection of How To guides at the bottom of this page if you need help with setting something up.
If you require further assistance with anything IT-related, call the IT Service Desk on 01522 88 6500, or email us at email@example.com
If you are enrolling in the Medical School, the process is slightly different. Please take a look at our Getting Started – Medical School guide.
To help you prepare for arrival on campus, you will need to:
- Set up your personal password
- Check and update your personal details
- Upload a photograph for your student ID card
- Access specific information about your programme
Set Your Password
- Find the login page for enrolment at https://enrol.lincoln.ac.uk
- Click on First Time Here?, then the Set Password button. When the Get Back Into Your Account page appears, enter your student email address in the User ID box as displayed: AccountID@students.lincoln.ac.uk
- Next, enter the characters in the picture displayed on screen or the words in the audio.
- Click Next.
- If you have a personal email address registered with us, you will then receive a verification code and instructions on creating a new University password in your personal email inbox. If you do not have a personal email address registered with us, please contact ICT Services on 01522 88 6500, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will now need to enter a new password.
- Click Submit, then go back to https://enrol.lincoln.ac.uk and log in with your new password.
If you receive an error message, please contact ICT Services for support on 01522 88 6500.
Note: If you ever forget your password, click on “Forgot Password?” on the Blackboard login page to change it.
Make sure you visit sspr.lincoln.ac.uk and set security questions, register your phone number and personal email address to help you easily reset your password in the future, without having to contact the ICT Service Desk. You will need to authenticate using Multi-Factor Authentication. For a guide on how to set this up for the first time, visit lncn.ac/mfaguide
If you require assistance with changing your password, please contact ICT Services on 01522 88 6500 or email email@example.com – ICT Service Desk open Monday-Friday 8:00am – 6:00pm (24/7 Phone Support)
Check and Update Your Personal Details
Click the Start button to go to Step 1 of the enrolment process.
This page allows you to review and update the personal details we hold for you. It’s important that you check your details carefully and amend if necessary.
You will also need to read the privacy notice and submit your details.
Upload Your Photo
Click the Start button in Step 2 to begin the process of uploading your image.
Follow the instructions on the screen to select and upload your photo, following the guidelines to ensure that your photo is suitable.
Please Note: We recommend using Google chrome when uploading your Photograph as we have encountered compatibility issues when using Edge and other browsers. You will not be able to upload photos using an iPhone due to the file format not being recognised.
Rotate and Crop
If you need to rotate your image, simply follow the instructions on screen. To crop your photo simply click and drag on the image to select an area. You can alter this selection by dragging the boxes at the corners of the area.
At this stage you will have the opportunity to upload an alternative photo should you wish. Once you’re happy with how your image looks, click on the submit button.
The process, once complete, will show an example of how your Student ID card will appear. Your photo will be reviewed and either accepted or rejected by the Student Administration team – after which you will then receive confirmation of this via email.
If you require assistance with uploading your photo or changing your password, please contact ICT Services on 01522 88 6500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After Uploading Your Photo,
Find out about Study @ Lincoln…
Head to blackboard.lincoln.ac.uk and click on your School and then the name of your course to discover more about studying at Lincoln. If you aren’t sure, check the name of your School and course on your enrolment letter (which you will receive to your external/personal email address).
You will be able to connect to the social media for your programme of study as well as find other links to information about Lincoln.