In ICT Services, we develop and deliver comprehensive information technology to the University of Lincoln community. We aim to assist students, teaching staff, support departments and collaborative partners with everything related to IT across the campus.
What We Offer
- Accessible PCs and Macs on campus
- Office 365 and personal storage
- A range of course-specific and research software
- Audio Visual Support for:
- Lecture Theatres
- Seminar rooms
- Guest lectures and events
- Printing services across campus
- High-speed Wi-Fi and networks
- Remote Desktop Access
- Application development
- Security Advice
- Face-to-face support
- IT programme and project management services
- Online virtual learning (Blackboard)
- Student support and business systems
Building the Future
We have implemented tools such as the Cloud Desktop and other online systems to allow students and staff to access their software and files from anywhere in the world. Microsoft Office 365 is free for all students and staff and includes a range of Microsoft Office programs as well as 1Tb of free storage through OneDrive. Also, all students and staff can log in to eduroam Wi-Fi, which has access points across the globe in higher education institutions as well as public spaces.
Cutting Edge Applications
We work closely with leading vendors such as Adobe, Microsoft, SPSS and Autodesk to provide you with a range of free and on-campus software. We are always looking to improve our services to enable our community to achieve their potential whilst at the University of Lincoln fully.